Offered Salary£24,500 - £26,500 per year
Job ID: 32445
Full time, permanent day shif
9am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday & 9am – 2:30pm Friday
Salary up to £26,500 per annu
Small family-based business seeking an individual to work within Sales Administration. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the order fulfilment process. You will be responsible for accurately raising quotations and processing sales orders, collaborating with members of departments, and ensuring timely delivery to our customers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all quotations, opportunities, sales orders, changes, and cancellations including use of CRM.
- Generate and distribute necessary documentation, such as order confirmations, shipping details and commercial invoices.
- Order Processing:
- Receive request for quotations and ensure that all relevant information, including pricing, discounts, and terms, are correctly applied.
- Receive and review incoming sales orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Enter sales orders into the company’s order processing system promptly and accurately.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the sales team to resolve any discrepancies or issues related to sales orders.
- Communicate order status and updates to customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other departments, including warehouse and freight forwarders, to facilitate on-time order fulfilment.
- Working with agents and freight forwarders to meet custom requirements.
- Attend to office administration, emails and delegate if/where necessary.
- Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (please note you will have 18 useable days as 3 days will be put aside for the Christmas to New Year break.
- Yearly bonus
- Employee Assistance Program (“EAP”),
- NEST Pension
- Willing to consider professional development opportunities (previous example, Electrical Machinery Maintenance course, First Aid, Forklift training).
Green Folk Ltd are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client who are offering permanent employment. Green Folk Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency as a service to this client.
Embracing diversity in all its forms, our client is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.